Words of Stefano Gervasoni
The poetics of Stefano Gervasoni spring up shockingly between the resonant and the scarcely uttered. Simplicity becomes ambiguity, the surface composed infinitely of timbres becomes the depth of perception.
In this portrait sketched verbatim by L'Instant Donné, the voices of Rilke, Ungaretti or Beckett intersect with that of a composer from Bergamo.
- Le Cycle des poésies (18')
1 - Due poesie francesi d'Ungaretti (6')
2 - Due poesie francesi di Rilke (8')
3 - Due poesie francesi di Beckett (4')
- Due Voici, for flute and violin (7')
- Drei Aster Lieder, for soprano, violin, viola and cello, World Premiere (9')
- Least Bee, French Premiere (15')
- Godspell, French Premiere (10')
Mélody Louledjian, soprano | L'Instant Donné
Co-organized by IRCAM-Centre Pompidou, L'Instant Donné. With the support of Sacem.